Find various applications in relation to the Planning & Zoning Department.
  1. Administrative Permits
  2. Arts Commission
  3. CDBG
  4. Heritage Preservation
  5. Minden Planning Board
  6. Planning Commission
  7. Zoning Board of Appeals

Administrative Permits

A Land Use / Zoning Permit is required for detached accessory structures between 100-200 square feet and decks and/or platforms between 7-30 inches in height above the adjacent grade and not attached to a structure with frost footings.