Application to the 2017 City of St. Cloud Archery Hunt lottery selection process is now open.The application will be open from August 15 through noon on September 7.
----CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR THE 2017 ST. CLOUD ARCHERY HUNT----
2017 Archery Hunt Rules
- 2017 Archery Hunt Policy/Rules
- Application for the 2017 archery hunt lottery selection process opens on August 15 and closes at noon on September 7.
- 200 hunters will be selected at random to participate in the 2017 city hunt. Hunters will be notified via email whether they have been selected to participate in the city archery hunt or not.
- Those selected to participate in the 2017 city hunt will be emailed their Archery Hunt Permit.
- Hunters may select more than one hunting location. You only need to compete the application once when selecting multiple locations.
- No proficiency exam is required.
- No “special hunt” area number has been designated by the DNR.
- See attached maps for the areas allowed.
- No back tags are issued or required.
- Please see MN Department of Natural Resources for bag limit information.
- There is no cost for the permit.
- Responses and comments regarding the 2017 Archery Hunt will be requested after the end of the season via a survey of permit holders.
2016 Maps (2017 Maps Coming Soon):
For more information please contact Matt O'Brien at (320) 650-3120 or via email at email@example.com.